Ennovision, a sole proprietor registered in the chamber of commerce under 66138876, respects the privacy of all visitors to its website www.groupofcap.com, of its (potential) customers and of its other relations. Ennovision puts the safety and confidentiality of your personal data first and handles your personal data with care. In this privacy statement we inform you about the manner in which our organisation treats your personal data.
What personal data do we process?
Personal data is any data that can (directly or indirectly) identify a natural person. The processing of personal data ranges from receiving and storing the data to modifying, transferring and deleting personal data. For example, think of the following data:
- Basic information such as your first and last name, title, gender, the company where you work or your position;
- Contact information such as postal address, (mobile) phone number or e-mail address;
- Any other personal information we obtain from or about you or which we may obtain ourselves and which we use for the purposes listed below.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to provide the best possible service and to comply with legal obligations. Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected, unless you explicitly consent to the use of your information for other purposes. Specific purposes for processing your personal data are, for example:
- For the fulfilment of the requested services;
- In order to get in touch with you;
- To comply with laws and regulations;
- To analyze and improve our services and website;
- Invoicing / declaring our services.
On what grounds do we process personal data?
The privacy legislation stipulates that we may only process your personal data if there is a legal basis for doing so. The above processing takes place on the basis of one of the following legal grounds from the GDPR (in Dutch: Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming, or AVG):
- For the fulfilment of our contractual obligations with you;
- For the fulfilment of a legal obligation;
- Based on your consent;
- Because of a legitimate interest.
How long do we retain your personal information?
We will not retain your personal information longer than necessary for the purpose for which we have collected and recorded it. If there is a legal retention obligation or a retention period based on professional or behavioral rules, we will adhere to these periods.
We ensure that your personal information is properly secured with us. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unauthorized disclosure and unauthorized alteration of your personal information.
Contact form website
Through the contact form on our website you can ask us questions or make inquiries. We will use your name and email address. We do this based on your permission.
Distribution to other companies or institutions
Ennovision will only share your personal information with third parties if this is necessary for the performance of our services. This can be done in the situations below:
- In order to comply with legal obligations;
- External suppliers that we engage for processing as described in this privacy statement, such as our ICT suppliers;
When our website refers you to another website, this statement is no longer applicable. This privacy statement only applies to www.groupofcap.com.
What rights do you have as a data subject?
According to GDPR, as a data subject you have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access and correction
- Right to restrict processing
- Right of objection
- Right to erase data (‘right to be forgotten’)
- Right to transferability of data
If you would like to make use of such a right, you can contact us via the contact button on our website or email to email@example.com.
If you would like to know more or have questions or complaints about our processing of your personal data, please contact us (in writing) at firstname.lastname@example.org.